Friday, September 22, 2006

been a while....

Ok, I know it's been a while, and there STILL is no part 3 of the trip report. I didn't see a lot of hits on the site so I didn't feel like putting myself through that 2 hour ordeal (yes, 2 hours....I'm not exactly Bukowski).

I may do it sometime, but only if I get a few requests. Believe me, that trip will be etched in my mind forever...is a better phrase scarred?? Maybe.

Update: been running a bit better as I am up about $900 for the last 2 trips. Now to put it in perspective, I was one of the five guys who benefitted from the Quad Aces over Aces full of Queens. $520....nice.

No limit is a different story. I played about 2 hours a few weeks ago and I don't think I should play cash game NL anymore. I don't think I want to endure the swings. Believe it or not in 3 out of 4 hands I was beaten by pocket Aces......in a row!!! Flush over straight, then Flush over Flush, then Trip Aces over a set of 9's....oh the humanity. I am proud of the fact that I didn't kill anyone, or even get pissed......no WSOP 21 yr old antics here.....just a bit of class couple of handshakes and off to play some 3/6 Limit where I did well.

Life goes on...lets hope I can get back soon.....until then I'll blog (as usual) whenever the fuck I feel like it......Don't like it?? send a msg and let me know you're reading, or a comment would work and maybe I'll get off my ass.

Diablo

No comments: