Monday, March 27, 2006

Constant Junk

Ok, so what the hell is going on. I have to seriously reconsider my game now.

I've spent the past month getting endless roundhouse kicks to my junk. I have dropped 1.7 mil in playchips on sit n go's that I usually will place in the money 80% of the time. I continue to have a good attitude about it, but apparently what everyone says about the play money practice sites may just be correct. I've always used the play chips as a place to practice against loose aggressive types and now I'm concerned that I've become one of them. I've lost 90% of my hands that were the nuts on the flop and turn only to be drawn out on with improbable hands. Now, I know that this is just the way the game works, but this is fucking brutal already. It's starting to make me rethink the WSOP this year. Any advice is appreciated....shit, I'll even beg. The only thing I can think of to do is get reading again.

Then to put an exclamation point on it, I get kicked sqaure in the nuts on Sunday at my soccer game. God hates me......

Scary

No comments: